The new guide of erasmus plus programme has been published. The programme is routinely divided into key actions, which for the new programming period are :
Key Action 1 – Individual learning mobility
1. Individual mobility in the fields of education, training and youth
2. Youth participation activities.
Key Action 2 – Cooperation between organisations and institutions
1) Partnerships for cooperation in the form of cooperation partnerships and small-scale partnerships ;
2) Partnerships for excellence broken down into Centres of Professional Excellence, Erasmus+ Teacher Academies and Erasmus Mundus Action.
3) Partnerships for innovation called innovation alliances.
4) Non-profit sport events
Key Action 3 – Support for policy development and cooperation
1) Young Europeans United
Jean Monnet Actions:
1. Jean Monnet in higher education
2. Jean Monnet in other areas of education and training
The total budget earmarked for this call for proposals is estimated at EUR 2 453,5 million.