Facilitate the social insertion of adult migrants over 50 years old, through the development of skills and competences in the European entrepreneurial culture to develop small-scale sustainable ventures with low/no impact on the environment, using the “Agile Business Design (BUSThink)” methodology that innovatively merges the Business Model Canvas with Design Thinking.
Implementation: What activities are you going to implement?
- International training workshops.
- Focus groups and in-depth interviews.
- Mapping of expectations, needs and characteristics of older migrants who want to start a business in Europe.
- Online tutorials to assist beneficiaries in the development of their business plans.
- Final participatory event.
- Dissemination of the project and its results, with local, national and European impact.
Results: What results do you expect your project to have?
- Training, coaching and assistance to older migrants, in order to obtain competences in the formulation of their own business plans and the realisation of their self-employment ventures.
- Development and dissemination of an innovative methodology (BUSThink), which allows the transmission of concepts of entrepreneurship and the development of business plans in a non-formal learning context.